Luxury Retail Associate
Simply Audrey, a small high-end fashion boutique with an online and physical presence, has a Luxury Retail Associate position available starting ASAP at the Chapel Hill location. This is a paid part-time position (approx. 15 hours per week). Throughout the course of the position, the Associate will engage in assignments that will cultivate knowledge and provide hands-on experience in luxury fashion retail, including but not limited to customer service, social media management, partnerships and collaborations, event planning and branding. This is a great opportunity for a student to gain real work experience, as well as develop valuable connections within the Chapel Hill-Durham communities!
- Provide excellent customer service with the ability to develop meaningful and loyal client relationships.
- Build and maintain client base through consistent follow-up with phone calls and thank you notes, scheduling appointments to review new product line, and inviting to store events.
- Brand Ambassador, communicating features and benefits of merchandise beyond the basics, current fashion trends, and suggestive selling techniques, to appeal to the customer’s needs, and ultimately generate sales.
- Ability to manage basic store operations: processing shipment/transfers in a timely manner, merchandising goods on sales floor, maintaining perfect visual standards, aware of inventory/shortage concerns, communicate replenishment needs.
- Post Instagram and Facebook ads, when needed.
- Assist with executing small local events, including local pop-up shops and trunk shows.
- Opportunity to assist with photo shoots.
Requirements (MUST HAVES)
- 2-3 years previous retail experience
- A sincere interest in the fashion industry
- Have an energetic, upbeat and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Strong online researching skills
To apply, please submit your resume, availability, and a short cover letter on why you’re the right fit for the position to email@example.com. BONUS: Include your favorite women’s fashion designer in the cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!